IUBio

Skeleton Art Wanted!

Jonathan A. Frater loglin at inch.com
Tue May 7 03:40:07 EST 1996

To Any and All Clip Art Users/Artists/Collectors:

  Hi.  I'm trying to track down collections of clip art or original
graphics that utilize skeletons, devils, demons, and so on.  I'm trying to
stay as traditional as possible, for example, men/women with horns, forked
tails, red skin, scaly eyes, that kind of thing.  Skeletons, skulls,
bone-letter words, fonts, or phrases are especially wanted.  I'm using a
Mac LCIII, and can read files in GIF, TIFF, JPEG, PICT, Mac Paint, Adobe
font or True Type font formats.
  Anyone who has advise or information, please e-mail or post on this board.
   Thanks for any help, and I hope to hear from you.

Jonathan Frater
loglin at inch.com