IUBio

I am looking for NAD(P)H:FMN oxidoreductase (EC 1.6.8.1)

BRUCE SINCLAIR SINCLAIRB at Agresearch.cri.nz
Tue May 7 23:08:37 EST 1996

In article <4m639s$g8t at oac2.hsc.uth.tmc.edu>,
   "Dr. Ashish K. Gupta" <agupta at heart.med.uth.tmc.edu> wrote:
<Hi, Have you tried looking at the Biosource web pages on the net!! I am
<sure you will find something there. I found them quite useful to locate
<a company selling a particular product.
<

Boehringer Mannheim sell this - check out their catalog.

Bruce

Multiple exclamation marks are the sign of a sick mind !!!!!!
Bruce Sinclair, Box 15, Tokomaru, NZ.Ph/fax 06 329 8732 (Home)
(Work)email SinclairB at Agresearch.cri.nz Ph 06 3568019 Fax 06 3518003