IUBio

Software for managing references from medline (mainly)???

Ian Musgrave Ian.Musgrave at med.monash.edu.au
Tue May 7 22:22:49 EST 1996

G'Day All
John.Harrison at mailbox.uq.oz.au (John Harrison) writes:
>From: John.Harrison at mailbox.uq.oz.au (John Harrison)
>Subject: Software for managing references from medline (mainly)???
>Date: Fri, 03 May 1996 20:10:46 GMT

>Anyone got good shareware to do all this in some easy manner.
>I am jus trying out REFS but am having trouble importing the medline
>downloads into it.

REFs is an excellent program, but currently does not have a filter for DIALOG
CDROM Medline format. The author is currently working on one, but I do not
know when it will  be released.

In the meantime, I have written a little utility that will convert DIALOG
CDROM medline format into a format readable by REFS, email me if you want it.

Cheers! Ian

Ian Musgrave Ph.D Prince Henry's Institue of Medical Research
PO Box 5152, Clayton 3168, Australia.
Phone +61 3 550 4286 FAX +61 3 550 6125
Lab: Ian.Musgrave at med.monash.edu.au <http://www.mmcc.monash.edu.au/~ian-mu/>
Private: Reynella at werple.mira.net.au <http://werple.mira.net.au/~reynella/>