IUBio

Cell line database management

Michael D. Ward mward at umdnj.edu
Mon May 6 15:44:03 EST 1996

Dear bionet,
I have written a MS Access database program for the management of large
tissue and cell line repositories.  It was written for computer
semi-illiterates so is very easy to use yet is capable of very
sophisticated management.  Much of the credit goes to Microsoft though,
for developing such a great program.

If you would like a copy to use and/or evaluate, please email me at:

	mward at umdnj.edu

I would also greatly appreciate any improvement suggestions once you try
it out.

Some of the features include:
beinag able to add, delete and view stocks from a screen that resembles
the inside of a freezer box, which shows the relative position and
identification of the sample within the box.

Thank you
M. Ward