IUBio

calcium buffer software

Ian Musgrave Ian.Musgrave at med.monash.edu.au
Mon May 6 20:05:57 EST 1996

G'Day All

dchurchi at acs.ucalgary.ca (Dennis Churchill) writes:
>From: dchurchi at acs.ucalgary.ca (Dennis Churchill)
>Subject: re: calcium buffer software
>Date: 6 May 1996 15:58:15 GMT

>I posted concerning this topic a month ago and haven't got around to posting a summary post.
>So here it is. Thanks to all those who responded to my original post (as Caren Helbing by
>accident). This is a copy of the mail I received from Theo Schoenmakers who gave a complete
>summary of what is generally available.

[Very useful summary, which saves me the effort, snipped]

Thanks Dennis, and all those who replied to me. I now have MaxChelator, a nice
little program indeed.

On a related topic, is there some way to notify the IUBIO archives that the
CABUFFER program is nolonger on the listed server?

Cheers! Ian
Ian Musgrave Ph.D Prince Henry's Institue of Medical Research
PO Box 5152, Clayton 3168, Australia.
Phone +61 3 550 4286 FAX +61 3 550 6125
Lab: Ian.Musgrave at med.monash.edu.au
Private: Reynella at werple.mira.net.au <http://werple.mira.net.au/~reynella/>