IUBio

Free Demo Available

Kim Pruitt saltcity at cyber2.servtech.com
Sun May 5 19:02:57 EST 1996

Hi,

I thought some of you might be interested in  knowing we have added
a  free demonstration version of Genome Tracker to our home page
(http://www.servtech.com/public/saltcity).  Genome Tracker is an
inventory database, for Macintosh users, designed to keep track of your
stocks of'your-favorate-organism'.  In addition it can be used to keep
track of different experiments including genetic experiments (each
record includes information on parent stocks used in a cross and a family
tree can be generated).  We welcome any comments you may have.  Thank
you.

Sincerely,
Kim D. Pruitt, Ph.D.

Salt City Software