IUBio

graphing error bars

Frank R. Gorga gorga at next.duq.edu
Fri May 3 13:25:12 EST 1996

Nemours Research wrote:

> Can anyone suggest a graphing package that interfaces with Microsoft
> Office Products and SPSS?  We currently have some pretty simple
> requirements in terms of stats (means, standard deviations; bar graphs,
> line graphs.) My
>  main concern is the ability to EASILY graph error bars.  Excel works
> okay, but is there anything ELSE out there?

We have been using DeltaGraph Pro published by DeltaPoint
(http://www.deltapoint.com) for over a year now, one major reason we
chose it was its handling of error bars. It is very flexible in a most
areas.

Standard disclaimer: I have no connection to DeltaPoint, other than as a
satisifed customer.

-- F.R.G.

Frank R. Gorga, Ph.D.
Dept. of Chemistry & Biochemistry