IUBio

kinetic software

L. Fliegel lfliegel at gpu.srv.ualberta.ca
Thu May 2 16:01:01 EST 1996

If anyone knows of any good software or programs which can be used for
analysis of multiple inhibitors can they give me a call at the address
below.  (Mac versions especially).  We have have examined the effect of
inhibitors on a cell type which has 2 forms of a protein, a resistant and a
sensitive protein.  We would like to try and fit the data and analyze
inhibitory constants presumably by using something that can fit data to
nonlinear least squares regression.  We would be willing to purchase
software for this purpose.

lfliegel at gpu.srv.ualberta.ca