IUBio

What kind of software is this, please give me advise!

Rob Griffith robg at well.com
Wed May 1 23:50:22 EST 1996

I have a friend who got a similar CD, but unfortunately it contained a
virus which wiped out her hard disk entirely.  It ended up costing her
about 30 hours of time and around $3000 to replace stuff, except some
files that are lost forever.  I recommend that you just load
everything from that CD onto your hard drive and see what happens!!!
Maybe you will be lucky, and your CD won't have any viruses.