IUBio

Searching many biology Web servers by keywords

Stephane Bortzmeyer bortzmeyer at pasteur.fr
Thu Feb 22 13:01:11 EST 1996

(Should have been cross-posted with bionet.software.www but the
moderator apparently modified the Newsgroups field.)

We are happy to announce the availability of a new Web service. It
allows you to search with keywords in a large (near 14 000)
collection of Web pages gathered from 2 500 biology-related Web
servers.

The choosen pages are those pointed by our "Molecular biology pages"
and their "children".

More detailed instructions can be found on our server.

The URL to use is:

http://web.pasteur.fr/search/

Stephane Bortzmeyer           Institut Pasteur
bortzmeyer at pasteur.fr         Service d'Informatique Scientifique
                              Paris, France
+33 1 40 61 34 62

http://web.cnam.fr/personnes/bortzmeyer/home_page.dom