IUBio

Conversion Software

Christopher Blencowe cbb at convex.phazc.uni-heidelberg.de
Mon Feb 19 07:01:25 EST 1996

The software package 'babel' allows you to convert 3D file
formats into each other, also this sometimes eleminates
all the 'nice' features of a special file format e.g. colors
e.g.

Jonathan Brecher (brecher at terminator.rs.itd.umich.edu) wrote:
: Dilipkuma Asthagiri <asthagir at CHE.UDEL.EDU> wrote:
: >I am interested in a software that allows conversion of say a PDB data
: >file to say something that is readable by MacMolecule. Though I use
: >Rasmol, MacMolecule is being used as part of the course I am TAing and
: >would really appreciate if someone can point me in the right direction.