IUBio

neuro simulation

Friso Westerhuis westerhuis at nici.kun.nl
Mon Feb 12 05:33:39 EST 1996

Hi,

I'm looking for software (and source code in Pascal or C++) to simulate
simple neural networks (I'm not talking about AI neural networks but the
real wet thing). I'm interested in brain wave generation in the thalamus
and after reading Steriade I felt the need to simulate the networks he
descibes. So I would like to manipulate things like
[Na+], [Ca++] , etc   (and input and output)
I really would appreciate any help  (sorry for my english)

Friso Westerhuis