IUBio

Densitometry software needed for Win NT

Michael A. Shia shia at acs.bu.edu
Fri Feb 9 12:07:51 EST 1996

I have recently upgraded my computer OS from WFW 3.11 to Win NT 3.51 and
have had the rude awakening that my densitometry software will not
function properly in the NT environment. I am using the molecular
dynamics ImageQuant v3.3, to upgrade to their NT version is $1500, and
not a good value for a lab on a tight budget. Is there a good general
densitometry / image analysis / etc. program that won't break the bank,
or better yet a freeware program like NIH Image for this platform ?

Michael Shia
shia at bu.edu