IUBio

Biology Education Software FAQ

Paul Gould P.W.Gould at liverpool.ac.uk
Thu Feb 8 07:10:58 EST 1996

In <4f6l11$aom at metro.usyd.edu.au> Dianne Chambers wrote:
> I am part of UniServe*Science which is an Australian  group whose role
> includes finding and evaluating software packages that could be used in
> undergraduate science teaching.  I look after biology, biochemistry,
> and psychology.

A third alternative is the CTI Biology Resource Directory, which is
available from our home page at <URL:http://www.liv.ac.uk/ctibiol.html>.
This is in the process of being updated, and holds information on a wide
range of courseware, videodiscs, books etc. useful for teaching biology at
university level.

Regards,

Paul
--
Paul Gould, Network Support Officer               +44 151-794 5118 (Tel)
CTI Biology, Donnan Laboratories                  +44 151-794 4401 (Fax)
University of Liverpool, PO Box 147               P.W.Gould at liv.ac.uk
Liverpool L69 3BX, UK                             (MIME/NeXTmail OK)