IUBio

MS-Dos or Windows 95 software

Michael Beck bmb5meb at bmb.leeds.ac.uk
Tue Feb 6 07:14:19 EST 1996

In article <1996Feb6.121149.21976 at leeds.ac.uk>, bmb5meb at bmb.leeds.ac.uk (Michael Beck) writes:
>Hi,
>
>I'm trying to locate some software which I can run either under MS-Dos or
>Windows 95. The software I need is a UUencoder/decoder and a C compiler. If
>anyone can give me pointers to FTP sites where either of these are available
>I'd appreciate it.
>
>Mike.

Sorry, I forgot my .sig with e-mail address.

Michael Beck (Leeds University Archery Team) :     ___
Protein Database Group,                      :    <*,*>    Home of the OWL
University of Leeds                          :    [`_']    protein database.
e-mail : bmb5meb at bmb.leeds.ac.uk             :    _"_"_