IUBio

boxshade or similar

Danny Chamovitz chamo
Fri Feb 2 13:21:48 EST 1996

Does anyone know of a BOXSHADE type of program for Mac or UNIX?  BOXSHADE is a
freeware that foramts alignments with black and grey boxes showing sequence
conservation.

Thank

Danny
chamo at peaplant.biology.yale.edu

Daniel Chamovitz	      tel: 203-432-8909
Department of Biology	      fax: 203-432-3854
Yale University
http://peaplant.biology.yale.edu:8001/denglab.html
P.O.Box 208104		      home tel: 203-776-3474
New Haven, CT 06520-8104

"Let's not keep silent. Let our voices rise high to speak of our commitment to
peace for all times to come, and let us tell those who live in darkness who are
the enemies of life ... we are not ashamed, nor are we afraid, nor are we
anything but determined to fulfill the legacy for which my friend fell..."

King Hussein of Jordan, November 7, 1995