IUBio

MAKE MONEY FREE

Gordon Matheson Gordon.Matheson at btinternet.com
Sat Dec 21 16:56:54 EST 1996

If your main goal in life is to become rich then you are not
alone!Thousands of people all over the world who have the same goal are
working together to achieve it.Now here is your chance to join the
business.
We Distribute specific Software and Information for PC's.
This FREE and easy to use program and it's products allow us to run our
business from
anywhere in the world working a few minutes a day with our computers.
Our products are distributed via E-mail,so the distribution costs are zero.
Lots of money is waiting to be made irrespective of who you are,what you do
or where you live.
If you are interested in making REAL MONEY then simply reoly to this
article and I will
send you ABSOLUTLY FREE as an E-mail attachment the program that could
change your life.
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR!!!