IUBio

New WWW Shareware Intranet - Post Instantly without a WWW Server!

James Hernandez jhernand at erols.com
Wed Dec 18 22:47:42 EST 1996

Greetings All,
I've recently finished a new concept called the Internet Office,
 which allows small to mid size companies and organizations to
instantly set up a workgroup intranet. No $60k server is needed,
no $40k web guru to hire, or any warm bodies to go around and
install hundreds of disks. The Internet Office
 (http://jhernand.erols.com) allows people to communiate between
 each other in a matter of minutes, even if they are seperated
 by thousands of miles and different operating systems. If it
 has a web browser, it is already set up to use Internet Office!
I am currently a Windows NT/95/3.x, UNIX, Internet software
 developer for a major U.S. company.  I realized we need a
 *reliable* basic general purpose Intranet solution that works
 on all browsers - not just Active or Java ones. The server
 software resides on the Internet so thers is nothing to
 install! The best thing is that you don't need to wait to build
 one yourself for $60-$200k. Everybody is talking about building
Intranet Solutions, why wait when it is one URL away?

James Hernandez
(http://jhernand.erols.com)