IUBio

Mac digital skeletons

LYLE E. BROWNING LEBROWNING at worldnet.att.net
Tue Dec 10 16:38:37 EST 1996

Hello,
I'm an archaeologist lost in cyberspace looking for digital skeletons of
humans, large North American animals and the small to medium game
animals, including birds.  What I have seen are standing side skeletons
of cows, sheep, etc done very poorly.  Are there more sophisticated,
clickable, infillable bone representations available, possibly movable
from standing side to extended plan view to illustrate relative bone
counts per species?

Thanks in advance.

Lyle E. Browning