IUBio

how can I set up Raswin as a helper app for internet explorer?

xyzzyx xyzzyx at aimnet.com
Sat Dec 7 02:23:32 EST 1996

I used to have netscape set up to use Raswin (v2.6) as a viewer for .pdb files (and
others).  Set up was pretty straightforward.

I installed MS internet explorer and I just can't get the darned thing to work (the
program opens fine, but I never get any image of the molecule).

Does anyone have any idea how to get this to work?  Anyone already done this?

Thanks in advance.

-George