IUBio

Personal archival software for Electronic journal articles?

Stephen A. Koch koch at sbchem.sunysb.edu
Sat Aug 31 22:41:38 EST 1996

With the introduction of electronic issues of many scientific journals, it
would be nice to be able to prepare a personal computer database of the
articles that one downloads.  Is there any software available which could
manage this type of database?  I now download the articles and print the one's
that I want to save.  I am interested is saving electronically the
articles in a database that I could later search, read, print etc.