IUBio

Free Disease Biology Search Engine (Website)

Jules Berman jjberman at ix.netcom.com
Tue Aug 27 13:22:50 EST 1996

Pathology Informatics, Inc., invites health professionals
and biologists to visit our new web site:

http://www.pathinfo.com/

This is the location of our Lightning Hypertext of Disease search
engine, that performs 5-letter leading string searches on a database
composed of more than 21,000 information packets related to
pathology and disease biology. Just enter search words, separated
by a space, and omitting any punctuation or special symbols.

All searches are free, and, at this time, there is no limit to
the number of permitted searches.

The database has been written by a panel of pathologists and
was designed from the bottom-up to provide relevant and readable
textual output covering every area of pathology.

Some of the fields covered by the Lightning Hypertext are ignored
by traditional paper texts, and include: statistics, epidemiology,
incidence data and molecular biology.

Most of the information is technical and geared to health
professionals.  Therefore, OUR SEARCH ENGINE
SHOULD NOT BE USED BY LAY PERSONS INTERESTED IN SELF-
DIAGNOSIS OR SELF-TREATMENT.

Queries and comments can be e-mailed to Jules Berman at:
jjberman at ix.netcom.com