IUBio

Help on programs for synonymous and nonsynonymous substitutions

Aengus Stewart aengus.stewart at bbsrc.ac.uk
Thu Aug 1 06:34:04 EST 1996

I have a user that is looking at a group of tomato genes and
wants to do some work on synonymous and nonsynonymous
substitution.  He has told me that there is a program Li93
that a prof Li at the University of Texas has written.

Does anyone know where I might get this or what similar
software is available.

I tried look at the indiana ftp site but had no luck.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Aengus

Aengus Stewart			aengus.stewart at bbsrc.ac.uk
Computing Centre
Biotechnology and Biological Sciences Research Council
Harpenden, Herts, AL5 2JE, UK.