IUBio

What kind of software is this, please give me advise!

Andrey A.Ptitsyn ptitsyn at BENPC.BIONET.NSK.SU
Sat Apr 27 04:09:08 EST 1996

This is a samle of hard soft robery. In Siberia we have
piles of this stuff coming from China for the cost of a burger.
Sometimes we even have to use it because we are too far from the
legal software supplys. But hardly one is so proud of this to yell
across the Internet. If you still don't mind soft piracy, enjoy your
disk like a stolen cookie - silently under the sofa. ;-)