IUBio

CloneWorks

John Collins/UCSD johnC at electriciti.com
Sat Apr 6 23:16:28 EST 1996

My lab and I have checked out CloneWorks.  It's really great for those of you
who want to keep track of your constructs.  I found the primer tools to be
better than anything I've seen yet.  The version I downloaded from their site
(www.cloneworks.com/anteater) was a beta, and they emailed me that it would be
available next week.  I noticed that I couldn't edit a molecules sequence
easily...but I can see a tool for molecule editing that is greyed out.  If
they do as good a job on that one as the rest of the tools...it should be a
very nice addition to all of us doing mol. bio.
                      Just thought you should have my opinion :)

                             John Collins,
                                 post-doc