IUBio

No-brainer

Patrick patrick at corona.med.utah.edu
Thu Apr 4 23:17:31 EST 1996

I am interested OS/2 software for DNA, RNA, and protein analysis (not
necessarily the same program).  Protein analysis would include the works,
folding predictions, protease cleavage predictions, putative kinase site
prediction, SH2 and SH3 domain prediction, etc.  RNA program need only be
simple folding predition program and the DNA program would be for oligo
analysis, restriction mapping, open reading frame search.

I just know these programs don't exist for OS/2 but I wish to ask anyway...
Windows 3.1 or DOS-based programs do run under OS/2 but I'd prefer native
software.

Thanks,

poneil at genetics.utah.edu