IUBio

Prettybox

Stephen Mulcahy smulcahy at acer.gen.tcd.ie
Wed Apr 3 09:02:08 EST 1996

I wazs wondering if anyone out there has got this successfully
installed on an osf/1 machine. We don't have egcg installed on the machine
I'm working on, but a copy of the prettybox program would be very useful to
me write now. I have the vax fortran source which the author of the original
version was kind enough to send me, but this will not cleanly compile
with f77 on osf/1.

Has anyone got a binary or hacked osf/1 compatible source that they'd like
to share?

thanks

-stephen

--
Stephen Mulcahy
4th Industrial Biochemistry Undergraduate

www: http://skynet.ul.ie/~stephen