IUBio

THYMUS and CD-ROM based software on BIOCHEMISTRY

Vitor Manuel Romao vmr at doi.cgd.pt
Mon Jul 24 20:59:53 EST 1995

        My name is Celia Romao and I am a student of BIOCHEMISTRY in
        Portugal. I subscribe to TIBS. Currently I am doing a work about
        "THYMUS" and its correlations with the immune system, as well as
        the aging process in "THYMUS". I would like you to send me some
        information about where I can find documentation (such as magazine
      articles) on this subject.

        I am also looking for CD-ROM based software (PC Compatible) in the
        field of BIOCHEMISTRY.

        I would appreciate it if you could forward any information you have
        on this to this EMAIL address.

                        Thanking you in advance,

                                Best Wishes

                        Celia Romao