IUBio

Need Risk Analysis software

James Donaldson donalj at mozart.inet.co.th
Wed Jul 19 21:57:17 EST 1995

Hi all.

My name is Kim Carter. I am a computer technician working for an
international firm of environmental engineers operating out of Bangkok,
Thailand.

We are in need of some Risk/Hazzard Analysis software for the analysis of
risk factors with regards to chemical/toxic waste vs environmental
considerations. The only software package that we are aware of is from
the United States and costs some $200,000:00.

We are looking for any package capable of the above task. If you know of
any "off the shelf" software or of any custom written but thoroughly
tested package, could you please let me know about it?

Email me thusly:-
address: donalj at mozart.inet.co.th
subject: ATT Kim Carter

Thanks in advance

|  Kim Carter - Information & Computer Technician  |
|               Editorial Technician               |
|               Seatec International               |
|               Bangkok - Thailand                 |
|  Email:       donalj at mozart.inet.co.th           |
|  "Thailand - just making your day a little       |
|   more surreal" - J.D., June 1995.               |