IUBio

Lab Tech Notebook Opinions

Joe Mack mack at ncifcrf.gov
Thu Jul 13 18:09:00 EST 1995

In article <DBoCqs.K7q at murdoch.acc.Virginia.EDU> mh2s at watt.seas.Virginia.EDU (Mun-Wai Hon) writes:
>Has anyone used Lab Tech Notebook?  If so, how useful was it
>and how would contact the publisher?  Thanks for the info.

Used it about 8 years ago. There was a vvery good equation fitter that
was much better than anything else I've ever used. It had a horrible
interface for entering info and if you made a mistake (any mistake) you
had to start all again.

	THey had an A/D board which I tried to program, with some success.
I would use a soundblaster now, because of all the software written for it.

	THey're in Boston - no idea where. The software was copy protected
 and you had to put in their floppy everytime. It was a real pain.

	Joe Mack mack at ncifcrf.gov