IUBio

Bibliographic software

Andreas Brune Andreas.Brune at uni-konstanz.de
Mon Jul 10 03:17:27 EST 1995

In article <3tlh0e$ks4 at metro.ucc.su.OZ.AU>,
   sfletche at extro.ucc.su.OZ.AU (Stephen Fletcher) wrote:

>I checked
>out Tim Cutts Refs, and found the windows too
>small to read anything in, I like to be able to
>see a decent amount to read on the screen, and
>Refs windows are not sizeable.

Apparently you didn't check properly? ALL windows in Refs are
sizeable by standard windows controls.
Please be more careful to do justice to the author before you post an
evaluation of a (shareware) program. Many others might base their
decision on your criticism.

I'm using Refs since it's 'early days', and a lot of functionality has
been added since then, always without additional charge to registered
users. Again, a new version is in the make, and it is supposed to be
completely rewritten to run also under OS/2 and Windows95/NT (visit
Tim's home page at "http://cyclin.zoo.cam.ac.uk/refs/refs.html"for
details).

Dr. Andreas Brune         	Phone: 	+49-7531-883282
Mikrobielle Oekologie     	Fax:   	+49-7531-882966
Universitaet Konstanz     	E-mail:	Andreas.Brune at uni-konstanz.de