IUBio

Antisense and mismatched probes. Help!

Anderas Becker becker at ps1515.chemie.uni-marburg.de
Mon Jul 10 05:00:29 EST 1995

In article <3tlqlp$ch4_002 at ulb.ac.be>, jalbuque at sga.ulb.ac.be (Joao Albuquerque) says:

> I tried using OLIGO 4.0, but the program is unable to accept mismatched probes.
>So, if you have or heard about software able to solve the problem, please contact.
>
>Thank you in advance.

Take a look at my page:

http://www.chemie.uni-marburg.de/~becker/prim-dos.html

I think I mentioned a primer mismatch program for DOS.

Andreas Becker
Arbeitskreis Prof. Kadenbach, FB Chemie/Biochemie, Hans-
Meerwein-Strasse, Philipps-Universitaet, 35043 Marburg, Germany
Phone: privat +49 6421 47304  Labor +49 6421 28 -5721 Fax -2191
eMail: BECKER at ps1515.Chemie.Uni-Marburg.De
WWW  : http://www.chemie.uni-marburg.de/~becker