IUBio

ncbi server at nih.gov down?

Dennis Benson dab at ray.nlm.nih.gov
Wed Jul 5 16:41:15 EST 1995

Sprint notified us this afternoon the router problem was corrected over
the weekend and we've verified that the machines in the UK that we
had trouble connecting with are now reachable.

The BLAST e-mail server machine did have a problem processing e-mail
requests on 6/29 -6/30.  If you sent an e-mail request in that time
frame and haven't gotten a response, you should re-send.

Dennis Benson
NCBI