IUBio

info about GROMOS licencing conditions

RAFFAELE CALOGERO CALOGERO at biol.dgbm.unina.it
Tue Jul 4 09:56:55 EST 1995

Dear Netters,
I am playing arround with the WHATIF molecular modelling program and
I am interested to implement the GROMOS program in it.
Does any body knows the E_MAIL address of Prof. W. van Gunsteren
Dept of ........, ETH Zurich Switzerland? I need to contact him to get
information on the licencing conditions for non profit organizations.
Thank you

Raffaele Calogero

calogero at chemna.dichi.unina.it
Dipartimento di Genetica, Biologia Generale e Molecolare, via Mezzocannone 8
80134 Napoli (Italy)
Tel ++39 81 55 26 208
Fax ++39 81 55 27 950