Since I can't get a humn to talk to me at Hastings Software, I will ask a
I downloaded a demo veersion of GeneRunner from ...grind i think...well
anyway, It is a partially functional version. I recently saw an ad for
GeneRunner in Biotechniques, they said I could have a demo disk which I
sent away for. My questions are as follows:
1) Is the demo they are sending me the same as the one I DL'ed?
2) How can I test the alignment portion of the program?
3) Can I use the demo to test oligo biochemistry?
4) Why did no instructions come with it!
5) Why was there no mention of a phone number...or order information for
We are strongly considering an academic purchase of the newest version,
but we would like to test it's ability to align some difficult sequences
and we can't even access an operations menu to see what options are
Any help would be kind,
Thanks in advance.
Medical College of Pennsylvania,
and the University of Pennsylvania...
WORD BRO...I'M OUTTA HERE.
smoore at sas.upenn.edu