IUBio

InPlot for Mac?

Bill Williams bwilliam at oyster.smcm.edu
Fri Nov 13 15:55:10 EST 1992

In article <1992Nov10.000502.20308 at reed.edu> Eric Bowman,
bowman at reed.edu writes:
>Does such a product exist for Macintosh?

I use IGOR, and I recommend it with the qualification that it is not
overly user-friendly. It is extremely capable and fast.  It will do all
the things you request:  curve fitting to a myriad of possible
functions (polynomial, Fourier, exponential, etc., etc.), it'll happily
do error bars (it'll calculate them for you, but I find it easier to do
the calculations in Excel), bar plots, scatter plots, you name it.

 IGOR is available from WvaeMetrics, PO Box 2088, Lake Osego, OR 97035.
 503-620-3001.  They are reachable at WaveMetrics at AppleLink.Apple.com
William E. Williams, bwilliam at oyster.smcm.edu
Divison of Natural Sciences and Mathematics
St. Mary's College of Maryland
St. Mary's City, MD 20686