IUBio

MolBio Software for sale in Germany

Thomas Collet collet at scripps.edu
Mon Nov 9 17:39:37 EST 1992

For sale in Germany: Molecular Biology software for the Macintosh

PlasmidArtist 1.2 newest version !!!
	Draw publication-quality plasmid maps and print them or export the 		to page layout programs.

AssemblyLign: alignment of DNA sequences in conjuntion with or without 	MacVector.

As I now live in Germany and have only sporadic email access, I would very much prefer a phone call to 0211 / 31 72 19. I will then call back serious candidates.