IUBio

Looking for Contig construction programs

Daz darrenp at dibbler.cs.monash.edu.au
Thu Jun 18 23:01:30 EST 1992

I'm in the middle of writing something to assemble contigs from
sequence segmentation data. I was just wondering what PD, commercial
programs are available already to do this. I'm interested in both
automated and manual software, or references to techniques for doing it.
Email or post replies.
--
Darren Platt, Department of Computer Science
darrenp at dibbler.cs.monash.edu.au
Monash University, Clayton Melbourne, Victoria, Australia