IUBio

One more thing on Medline

kleinschmidt at mcclb0.med.nyu.edu kleinschmidt at mcclb0.med.nyu.edu
Fri Jul 10 01:38:26 EST 1992

I forgot one thing: Several users from overseas had questions about
Internet access to Medline.  I have no idea whether NLM accepts
Medline applications from these users; it may create billing problems
(unless you use credit card billing or deposit via International Money
Order).  Anyway, these users may not wish to place an overseas call
to the 800 number and be put on hold for 10 min as has happened to me.
There seems to be an e-mail address for help on Grateful Med and
perhaps also MEDLARS accounts.  Try this one:

	gmhelp at gmedserv.nlm.nih.gov

Good luck!

Jochen Kleinschmidt
NYU Medical Center