IUBio

curve fitting software

Greg Lehmann grl at brb.dmt.csiro.au
Tue Jul 14 23:01:46 EST 1992

I am looking for some software to do curve fitting. I have heard of a program
called peakfit by a company called JANDEL CORPORATION. Does anybody know of
an Australian distributer of this company/package. Any other pointers to
software that can do curve fitting would be appreciated. The ability to
filter noise, fit Gauss-Lorentz peaks and handle Xray data (voight model)
is a big plus.
--
Greg Lehmann,
CSIRO Division of Manufacturing Technology,   Telephone: +61 7 365 3877
The University of Queensland, QLD 4072.       Internet:  grl at brb.dmt.csiro.au