IUBio

gcg

Bruce Roe broe at aardvark.ucs.uoknor.edu
Sun Jul 26 08:32:00 EST 1992

In article <199207232000.AA21353 at alsys1.aecom.yu.edu>, ness at aecom.yu.edu (Seth Ness) writes...
>hi,
>we have GCG on a vax/vms system here. is there any way to print from GCG
>(or the vax) to a non-networked printer? in my case i use ncsa telnet on
>my mac and would like to print on my private laserwriter thats connected
>to the mac by localtalk(i'm connected to the vax by ethernet)
>
>--
> Seth L. Ness                        Ness Gadol Hayah Sham
> Ness at aecom.yu.edu

I have a similar setup, except I use VersaTermPro.  The Mac is on the
campus ethernet and the laserwriter(s) are on our Apple-talk network.
The AT-network is connected to the campus ethernet through a Kinetics
Fast Path box and we use the "chooser" on the mac to indicate which
laserwriter we want to print to.
Hope this helps............bruce