IUBio

Mac Image Analysis Software Query

Mike Schon-Hegrad mike at chi.uwa.edu.au
Mon Jul 6 23:30:24 EST 1992

I would appreciate it a great deal if there is someone out there who is
familiar with Image Analysis software for the Macintosh, who let me know
of the packages that are available.
We hope to set up a system with a video camera connected to a light
microscope with which we will be able to do densitometry on individual
cells stained with the immunoperoxidase system.
I would hope to set up the system with the flexability to use the Mac to
capture video of cell cultures and create QuickTime movies etc.

I am aware of the product ImageAnalyst.  Has anyone used this product and
what do you think about it?   Are there other software applications out
there that do similar things?

Thanks in advance for any advice given ..........

Mike Schon-Hegrad
Research Officer

Western Australian Research Institute for Child Health
Roberts Road, SUBIACO
Western Australia    6008

Phone	(09) 340 8388
Fax	(09) 388 3414