IUBio

POSTSCRIPT to PICT conversion

BIONET at FRCGM51.BITNET BIONET at FRCGM51.BITNET
Sun Oct 6 11:57:00 EST 1991

        Does anyone know of a program which would produce a MacDraw
readable file from a Postscript file ?

        For example, the GCG package provides the possibility of creating
Postscript output files. We would like to edit them (removing the headers
and so on) without embarking in Postcript programming. Can this be done ?

        In any case, I'm sure that a Postscript ---> PICT converter would
be of great help for many people.

        Thanks for your attention,
                                        RISLER at FRCGM51.BITNET