3700/Sequencing/Peaks getting broader

Carsten Schwarz schwarz at eva.mpg.de
Thu Feb 27 05:46:29 EST 2003

Hi,
since a couple of weeks we have problems with an increased frequency of
reads that show broader getting peaks, sometimes from the beginning, but
in most cases the peaks start to get broader later (called Loss Of
Resolution).
Does somebody else observe something similar and how did the
service/support deal with that? Our service/support did already exchange
the main parts (load bar, array, cuvette and some other other things) on
one of our two 3700 (the LOR happens on both machines with similar
frequency of ~10%), but the problem still remained as it was before.
We are using BDT v2.0 with DC v2.
Any useful comment would be very helpful.
Thanks,
Carsten, MPI EVAN, Leipzig, Germany

---