PH of Sequencing TBE Buffer

Sonia Lottinville Slotti1 at uic.edu
Thu May 25 18:15:02 EST 2000

Hello,

Has anyone had the experience of having their PH off on the TBE Buffer
they are using? I'm experiencing promblems with samples showing up on
the gel (even the Big Dye Standard from PE) and was wondering if it
could be related to my buffer. Otherwise I'm not too sure what it could
be, were using the  5.25% Gene-Page from Amersco so I doubt its the
actual gel chemisty.

Any input would help tremedously!
Thank you

Sonia Lottinville