IUBio

3700 crashes very often

Phillip San Miguel pmiguel at purdue.edu
Mon Dec 6 04:55:12 EST 1999

Alexander,
    Thanks for your post. I would like to see discussion of this issue in
this group.
    What sort of crashes are you getting?
    Our 3700 crashes moderately frequently--but almost always due to
"FMSheathPump errors" which are, I believe, associated with problems with
the inline filter. I've never had a problem that I've requested a service
call for.
Phillip San Miguel
Purdue Genomics Center