IUBio

96 well upgrade

Nelson, Thomas C. nelsont at bms.com
Sat May 30 08:38:35 EST 1998

Hello,

We are considering buying the 96 well upgrade for the ABI 377 sequencer.  I
would really appreciate any first-hand reviews by people who have worked with
it so far.  I understand there are a few sequencing centers that have been
using and testing the system for a while now.

I would love to hear any comments about it.  I am also particularly interested
in reviews of the new loader that is used, and the neural net tracking
software that ships with Analysis 3.2.

Thanks in advance, and please send responses either via the group, or via
personal email.

Tom Nelson
Bristol-Myers Squibb PRI
nelsont at bms.com