Automated Sequencers for Sale

alan cavill alan.cavill at bbsrc.ac.uk
Fri Mar 20 04:32:39 EST 1998

The Sainsbury Laboratory has two ABI 373 for sale, one is a standard 373
the other has been streched to take 48cm plates and upgraded with XL
software to take 64 samples, we also have a Pharmacia ALF sequencer
which is also for sale. We are open to any offers for all or any of the
machines ,if you are interested or have any questions please contact:
Alan Cavill
John Innes Centre
Sainsbury Laboratory
Colney Lane