IUBio

NEED HELP: SYSTEM CONFLICTS WITH NETSCAPE/TELNET AND ABI

Gabriel Gabriel
Thu May 8 12:02:11 EST 1997

Grace,

Check out these two issues:

1.-Zap (reset) your PRAM (Parameters RAM): just press simultaneously:

  Option Command p r

keys just while restarting or booting the computer. Note that will also
reset some of your control panel configurations like memory, date,
monitors, colors, etc.

2.-Check your physical level 2 cache RAM. Some of those DIMMs for the
PowerMac7500 are defective. Change the DIMM and check out if problems
disappears.

Best luck,

----

----