IUBio

Multichannel loading devices

MLVANH1 at monsanto.com MLVANH1 at monsanto.com
Thu May 1 09:16:58 EST 1997

Hi all,
We are interested in an alternative to loading 377 and 373 gels manually
and/or
single wells at a time.  Could anyone provide me with information on
multichannel loading devices, tips, and systems that you've had
experience with
(good or bad), company names, addresses and phones, etc.
We are also wondering if changing the formamide:EDTA ratio in the loading
buffer
would help the sample to drop better into the well so that we might use a
multi-
syringe system (since the syringe tip would not fit down into the well)?
Any info you can provide would be greatly appreciated!!! Please respond
to me
directly and I will post the accumulated responses back to the group.
Thanks!
Michelle Van Hee
MLVANH1 at monsanto.com